No products in the basket.
Thermal Grip Glove
The Thermal Grip Glove is perfect for construction, transportation, refuse collection, maintenance and local authority work. This glove has a warm acrylic 10 gauge liner and is ideal for more heavy duty, outdoor tasks or those people working in cold conditions.
Thermal Protection Gloves
When cold thermal hazards are present, the hands’ motor skills can be greatly reduced, this leads to increased risks of accidents and injury. Specially designed thermal protective gloves are available to combat these hazardous environments.
- CE certified
- Specially designed for use in cold conditions
- Crinkle latex grip offers excellent grip
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- Warm 10 gauge acrylic liner for cold protection
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
Materials: Acrylic, Latex
AS/NZS 2161 .5
AS/NZS 2161 .3
EN 388 (184.108.40.206.)
AS/NZS 2161 .2
EN 511 (X.1.X.)
ANSI/ISEA 105 – 2011 Cut Level (1)
Yellow, Orange, Black, Blue/Black, Green/Black, Red/Black
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL