No products in the basket.
MODAFLAME Coverall – MX28
MODAFLAME Coverall – MX28, the fibres used in this fabric include 60% Modacrylic, an inherently flame retardant fibre that does not combust, the fibres are difficult to ignite and will self-extinguish, providing natural flame retardancy without the need for an FR chemical treatment in the textile process. These fibres are blended with 39% cotton and 1% carbon fibre for added strength and protection against electrostatic discharge hazards.
Garments can be layered to achieve an overall Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) or Energy Break open threshold (Ebt) Rating. For example, thermals may achieve an Ebt of 4.3 cal/cm2, and an outer coverall may achieve an ATPV of 13.6cal/cm2. However the combination ATPV will be greater than the sum of the two single layers, as the air gap between the two layers affords the wearer additional protection.
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Class 1 welding protection
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Two-way front durable brass zip for easy access
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
Shell Fabric: Modaflame 280g
Standards EN 1149 -5 EN ISO 11612 (A1 +A2, B2, C1, F1) EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2) IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1 ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=8.4 Cal/cm2 (HAF=75.8%))
S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL