No products in the basket.
Hi-Vis MODAFLAME Coverall
Hi-Vis MODAFLAME Coverall, garments can be layered to achieve an overall Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) or Energy Break open threshold (Ebt) Rating. For example, thermals may achieve an Ebt of 4.3 cal/cm2, and an outer coverall may achieve an ATPV of 13.6cal/cm2. However the combination ATPV will be greater than the sum of the two single layers, as the air gap between the two layers affords the wearer additional protection.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Class 1 welding protection
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Two-way front durable brass zip for easy access
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
Shell Fabric: Modaflame 280g
Standards AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 EN 1149 -5 EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2,B2,C1,F1) EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2) IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1 EN ISO 20471 Class 3 ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=8.4 Cal/cm2 (HAF=75.8%))
S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL