No products in the basket.
Araflame Hi-Vis Multi Coverall
Araflame Hi-Vis Multi Coverall, orange colour twinned with the silver flame resistant reflective tape on the shoulders, torso, arms and legs offer superior enhanced visibility.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Class 1 welding protection
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- 6 pockets for ample storage
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Side access pockets
Shell Fabric: Araflame Hi-Vis Multi 260g
Standards EN ISO 11612 (A1, B1, C1, F1) EN 1149 -5 IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1 (FABRIC ONLY) EN 13034 Type 6 (FABRIC ONLY) RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY) GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1) EN ISO 20471 Class 3
S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL