No products in the basket.
Araflame Gold Coverall
Araflame Gold Coverall, this super lightweight coverall offers outstanding flame resistant protection. The Araflame fabric is soft and breathable but provides excellent tear and tensile strength. Ideal for a variety of industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and many more. Coverall features include triple stitching throughout, secure pockets and waist elastication for ease of movement.
Araflame is an inherently permanent flame resistant aramid. It is extremely flame resistant, lightweight, offers high tensile strength and full anti static protection.
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zips
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- 10 pockets for ample storage
Shell Fabric: Araflame Plus 150g
Standards: Fabric conforms to NFPA 2112 EN 1149 -5 ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 5.9 CAL/CM2 (HAF 63.1%)) EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2,B1,C1,F1)
36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54