No products in the basket.
Araflame Coverall – AF22
Araflame Coverall, this winning style has a host of functional features including reflective tape for extra visibility. Triple stitching throughout adds to the strength and durability of AF22. Certified to several EN standards optimal protection is provided for the wearer.
Araflame is an inherently permanent flame resistant aramid. It is extremely flame resistant, lightweight, offers high tensile strength and full anti static protection.
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Class 1 welding protection
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
Shell Fabric: Araflame Plus 200g
Standards EN 1149 -5 ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 8.5 CAL/CM2 (HAF 70.5%)) EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2,B1,C1,F1) EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)
M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL